Monday, April 22, 2013

Technogeek Mini Freebie

We have lots of fun stuff planned at Scrap Orchard for iNSD! We are kicking off the 2nd Annual Digiscrap Olympics with a Freebie Train. If you collect all of the freebies, from all of our participating designers, you'll end up with over 60 pieces and a seriously cute and GIANT mega collaboration kit. Here's what you'll be getting from me!

(**Edited: The Technogeek kit is now available for sale HERE at Scrap Orchard.)


In order to collect all of my portions, you'll need to be signed up for my email feed, and be a fan on my Facebook page.  You can sign up for my email feed HERE and my Facebook page is HERE. (*Note: if you are receiving this notice by email, you are already signed up for my email feed!)

I will post the info where you can find all of my Technogeek freebies in my email blog feed, so if you sign up now, you won't miss any of them!

If you want to see all of the Technogeek freebies you can take an early look at them in THIS ALBUM on Facebook. You can also find links to all of the designer's HERE on the Scrap Orchard blog.

I'll be back soon with some sneak peeks of my brand new items for the Farmer's Market $1 sale for iNSD. See you soon!!

1 comments:

Crystalnva said...

All the "geeky" things are looking great to me IM A GEEK !!!! Can`t wait to start collecting THANK YOU ;~} for your part Kristin its awesome... Im hoping I have`nt already missed your ellies...I don`t think I have...